Vertigo


me: 6th row from the back (or is it top?)

Alfred Hitchcock's "Vertigo" starts with a scene where Scottie, a detective, slips down a steep roof and ends up dangling from a flimsy rain gutter.

While I was dangling upside down in the "Vertigo" rollercoaster at Six-Flags Marine World during our team offsite, it felt like I would have been better off hanging on to a rain gutter and that I'd taken a wrong turn in life. The fries in my stomach made it clear that they only wanted to go in one direction: up.

Before riding Vertigo, I made sure that I didn’t have any loose items in my pockets. When I was about to remove my Google badge, one of my peers told me not remove it. “If you want to pick-up women, wear your badge. It’s a statement that you have a job and they love that!”

The subtleties of dating are all in the details: rings, badges…

Comments

0 Responses to "Vertigo"

Followers

Find It

To search, type and hit enter..

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

About Me

Me Me Me