Winged Migration


Do those who consider themselves free, think much about birds? It may only be after time stuck in a classroom, an office, or a prison, that someone watches them seriously.

The documentary "Winged Migration" follows five years' worth of bird migrations around the world. European turtledoves, jungle macaws, booming sage grouses in Idaho, Vietnamese black-headed ibexes: these and several dozen other species are observed, following the curve of the globe in the search of food and warmth.

The last 2 weeks of November, my parents were visiting me here in the US. As my mom really likes birds, I started to watch them more consciously when we were visiting places such as Año Nuevo State Park and the Pinnacles National Monument.

As birds are the ultimate representation of freedom, does the fact that I'm noticing birds mean that my relationship is showing long-term potential?

Comments

0 Responses to "Winged Migration"

Followers

Find It

To search, type and hit enter..

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

About Me

Me Me Me