Crash

Crash revisited

My personal ad implied that it would be ok for respondents to overhaul my wardrobe and crash my car. However, after seeing the movie 'crash' I am starting to wonder if crashing my car first might actually be a better way to 'connect' with somebody instead of having it crashed later.

'Crash' begins with a monologue by a police officer in the aftermath of a fender-bender. "We're always behind this metal and glass," he murmurs. "And we miss the sense of touch so much that we crash into each other." In the movie some people are literally coming together as the result of various crashes although the title of the film also applies to the interactions of the city's various ethnic groups, encounters that can range from a gentle bump to a head-on collision.

But how would I know if somebody really is my soul-crash-mate? I only have one car so I'd need to get it right the first time around...

Comments

0 Responses to "Crash"

Followers

Find It

To search, type and hit enter..

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

About Me

Me Me Me