Date Identity Theft

If love isn’t coming to me, then I'll have to find it myself. That's what I decided a while ago. But maybe I've overdone it a little. This became even more apparent when I noticed that the contextual Google ads on my blog are all related to 'dating' which means that Google's technology considers that to be the main topic of my blog.

Maybe I should check out some of those dating ads for advice. Why? I'm not even getting the opportunity to be rejected anymore because other guys are stealing my dating identity! This is a note I received from somebody I emailed with quite a while ago. At the time she stopped replying to my messages and we certainly never spoke on the phone:

I was so taken by your emails that I wrote a bunch of responses, and you responded and I responded again and then it turned into a picture and then phone conversations and then we made a date. I have to say, I noticed the emails started to get less and less interesting, and on the phone you actually sounded like a dork. I asked you something about your marketing job and you responded, "What? I do computer consulting." I realized that somewhere along the line I mixed up your email address with someone else's. What I want to know is if YOU have a picture you'd like to share, maybe seeing a face along with a screen name will save me (and some other unlucky guy) some grief!!!

So this dork got to meet the woman that enjoyed talking to *me*. How pathetic is that. So where can I learn how to become a dork..? :)

Comments

0 Responses to "Date Identity Theft"

Followers

Find It

To search, type and hit enter..

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

About Me

Me Me Me