LA Story

Signs

The movie "LA Story" with Steve Martin is a reflection of life in Los Angeles from the perspective of an intellectual weather man looking for love and guidance from a highway traffic sign.

Something weird happened tonight when I was doing my late night run. The first time it happened, I didn’t really pay attention to it. But when it happened a second and third time within 10 minutes, it began to feel spooky: when I came close to a road light, it either started to blink or went out completely.

Are the road lights giving me signals, just like the traffic sign in "LA Story"? If so, what are they telling me? Just like my dating instincts, at times I'm kind of clueless but maybe they are saying "This blogging is taking way too much time. Stop toying around and get a steady girl-friend". :) Easier said than done though.

Comments

0 Responses to "LA Story"

Followers

Find It

To search, type and hit enter..

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

About Me

Me Me Me