Small Talk

Wine and dine

A common thread with regards to most women I'm dating is that I'm ending up in this situation dreaded by all men: just being friends. Which brings me to friends of friends.

This weekend I spent the Saturday with my date from Sweden,
exploring the best that the wineries of the Santa Cruz Mountains have to offer. It's June, clear blue skies, temperatures in the high seventies, the top of the car is down and sunscreen covers our arms and faces. In a restaurant we run into a friend of my Nordic companion to open the conversation, her friend's boy-friend asks me this first priceless question:

Do you snowboard?

How can you not love friends of friends.

Comments

0 Responses to "Small Talk"

Followers

Find It

To search, type and hit enter..

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

About Me

Me Me Me