Unlisted blogdress

Note from a friend: "Curse you and your blog!!!!!! Now that I've discovered it, I keep going back and discovering more things. How will I ever get any work done now??"

Quote from a chat with another friend: "If I were dating you, I wouldn't like finding information about other dates on your blog; it might actually drive women away because of perceived competition".

Starting a blog seemed to be a good idea at the time - keeping family and friends informed and offering an avenue to reflect on things that go on in your life. But maybe the benefits of my life adventures being an open book are outweighed by less desirable consequences. Or is there something like an unlisted blogdress?

Comments

0 Responses to "Unlisted blogdress"

Followers

Find It

To search, type and hit enter..

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

About Me

Me Me Me