Shrek

Oulala!!; my French Fiona

Movies can provide valuable guidance in today's dating jungle. Unfortunately Shrek wasn't one of the movies I was hoping for to be part of my guidebook. That my ad resulted in mistaken identity was pretty funny. Looking back, I'm still not sure if the following exchange was even funnier or just plain sad. It started of with this reply to my ad:

Reply #1: A pic is attached...you can guess which one I am and send one to me...maybe you in the middle of your 100 co-workers at the last Christmas party ??!!

Reply #2: Anyway, I just hope you are not the guy almost seated on the right. And If I am wrong you owe me anyway another chance...as I am your third choice on my pic!!

(ouch - she was my third choice out of 3 women on the picture)

Reply #3: So I was more than wrong???? Oulala, what a poor beginning!!! Maybe we should meet, just to laugh about that and see if you and I are finally looking better than Shrek!

(ouch - I was the person seated on the right)

Comments

0 Responses to "Shrek"

Followers

Find It

To search, type and hit enter..

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

About Me

Me Me Me